‘I was never pregnant’: Mother’s story of how she survived cancer diagnosis

WASHINGTON — It was December 20, 2014.

I was 20 months pregnant with my first child, but I didn’t know that.

I had to have the baby and the child would not be born because my doctors said I would be too ill to have him.

I didn�t even know how I was going to be able to afford a cesarean section.

My health had deteriorated, I was bleeding out, and I was getting worse. I couldn�t stand up anymore.

I thought, I�m going to die.

It was heartbreaking to think that I would die of cancer.

I had lost my hair, my skin was falling off, I lost my breath.

I started to lose control and started to go to the hospital.

I cried a lot, I got into a lot of trouble.

I ended up going to the emergency room and had to be hospitalized.

I don�t remember exactly what happened that day, but there was an ER worker, a nurse, and an emergency physician, and the nurses took care of me for six hours.

I had never been pregnant before.

I would have given birth to a healthy baby and have a great future, but then something happened to me.

I got pregnant.

I lost control.

I became unwell.

The first time I went into labor, I woke up in the ER, had a CT scan, and had an IV in my arm.

I wasn�t expecting to get pregnant again, but somehow I was pregnant again.

I knew I was in trouble, but when I got out of the hospital, I didn���t know what to do.

I went back to the ER and had the CT scan again.

It showed that I had had a miscarriage.

The doctors were like, This is bad.

I told them I had a high risk of getting pregnant again and needed to see a doctor.

So they took me to the OB-GYN.

The OB-Gynecologist took me there and I had my C-section.

He told me that I was at risk of developing uterine fibroids and that I could get the abortion if I went through with it.

The C-Section was very painful and uncomfortable.

My cervix was pushed forward.

I just wanted to get out of there.

I walked around the room in a panic.

I felt nauseous.

It took me four or five minutes to get to the elevator and it took a while to get into the hospital because I had surgery to repair my cervix.

I came out of surgery and started the recovery process, which involved the entire surgical team, the nurses, the doctors.

The nurse took my temperature and her doctor told me to lie on a table in a different room.

He told me I had just about six weeks to live, and he wanted to see me in a hospital for three months.

He was like, You know what?

If you don�re going to go through this, you better go through it now.

I sat down on the table and I cried.

I did not want to have a baby.

I needed to give birth, so I took off the bandages.

When I came back, my husband was standing over me and said, This was just a dream, and you can stop now.

He did not even give me the option of a termination.

I kept crying and saying, I just can�t bear to see you like this.

My husband was right.

We had a life-or-death decision to make.

I could have had a termination, but we had to make the choice.

The next few weeks were tough.

I began having difficulty breathing and was sweating profusely.

I also developed high blood pressure.

The nurses and doctors started to tell me, It is going to hurt, and then I started having some pains in my back.

It started to hurt to move.

It really hurt, so we had the cesophageal catheter inserted and I went to the doctor to get an ultrasound.

It looked like something was stuck in my belly.

I asked my husband to help me out with the ultrasound.

I said, If you have the time, I will tell you how to do it.

I brought out the ultrasound machine and I took it and I showed him how to take a picture.

Then he asked, How much is it?

I said two hours.

He said, Oh, well, it�s two hours, but it�ll take me about three hours to get a picture of the tumor.

I looked at the ultrasound picture and it showed something that looked like a tumor.

He started to get concerned and asked me to tell him what was wrong.

He asked, What is it, and what is the risk of it developing into a cancer?

I told him the risk was zero.

I gave him the pictures and told him that the doctor had given me the right diagnosis.

He called me a few days later and